June 5, 2023 (3:00 PM - 5:30 PM)
Meeting ID: 878 2445 2605
Do you feel you are working on behalf of a regenerative future?
...Perhaps you are working from home?
Would you benefit from a healthy rhythm of productive work time and restorative self-care in a supportive virtual community space?
THEN, YOU ARE INVITED!
In this time together, we create heart-centered virtual co-working spaces every week.
Here, we nurture our whole selves in a focused and productive container, with a rhythm of self-care and group check-ins.
We can all be more productive, while having more fun!
Come join us as we nurture our hearts at work, together.
The H@W virtual co-working spaces are open Every Monday,
from 15:00 - 17:30 UTC.
You are welcome to join any or all of the 3 H@W Spaces each Monday:
We encourage you to join for however much, or little, is in your flow for that day.
Don't worry about disturbing the group, because we will have the doors closed when we need. So, please do join whenever you can, and we will open the doors for you according to the schedule.
H@W Space 1
Open Community Check-in
15:00 - 15:30 UTC
H@W Space 2
15:30 - 16:25 UTC
H@W Space 3
16:30 - 17:25 UTC
'H@W' IT WORKS
Each weekly H@W session consists of:
- One 30 minute, open "Community Check-In" space (an advice-free zone)
- And two 40 minute "H@W Sprint" spaces.
There is also dedicated time for self-care breaks and very brief "sprint check-ins" before and after each sprint.
- How am I feeling at this moment?
- Where do I want to keep my focused and productive attention during this 40 min sprint?
- How do I want to feel while I'm working during this sprint?
During each H@W Sprint, we remain on Zoom together (on Camera or not) while we silently work on our separate tasks - whatever we have on our own To-Do lists.
- We can also open Breakout Rooms for any collaborative work needs.
- And there may be an opportunity sometimes to connect more after our closing time and share about what we have been working on, for some lovely cross-pollination!
For more details, see the Heart@Work Spaces Document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/149j-10zIa5azR9JO6m9bOM5zZjfq8VyRm3o3x16s2jU/edit#
..................................................................... Inner Transition Circle Public Calendar (Save and Share this link!):